Instrument building is an ancient craft
The Martinez Guitar Company is currently the world’s largest manufacturer of handmade classical guitars. Based in Port City of Guangzhou, China. The company led by Managing Director Alex Wang has worked closely with European Designers and Builders since the company was first founded in 1978. Though on traditional working methods, the Martinez philosophy is based on the kind design and innovation which borrows from both the past and future.
Beautiful sound from China
Find out more about Martinez Guitars and why we make the highest quality guitars.
Beautifully crafted with precision
Every Martinez guitar is crafted to be beautiful and to provide only the highest quality sound.
Martinez has been inspired by the multi faceted world guitar and produced three main series. The Masters Series represents the culmination of the company’s guitar knowledge and experience in custom shop design; the Professional Series is a homage to the European guitar building schools of the past two centuries, and the Standard Series focuses on the developing player who above all desires playability.
Discover our different guitar series
- Many classical guitar enthusiast's first guitar
- Economic design with minimal impact on sound and playability
- Stable quality, fine workmanship
- Designed for aspiring and profesisonal guitar players
- Influenced by classical guitar master Kenny Hill
- Individually selected woods
- Greatly influenced by Managing Director Alex Wang, Expert Luthier Kenny Hill and guitar Viruoso Joahnnes Moller.
- Nomex guitar tops